» Laser Cutting
» CO2 Laser Cutting
» SBM 2800 M
SBM2800: Large Format Laser Pattern Cutter
Large format Laser Pattern cutter for shipbuilding, missile, aerospace and automotive industries.
When equipped with a high power Fiber Laser system can cut real size aluminum (or other aerospace grade) sheet metal components for aircraft and missile skins and deliver high throughput and unmatched accuracy in any area of a giant cutting table.
Cutting real size ship bodies components became feasible with multi kilowatt fiber lasers.
When equipped with CO2 laser system can cut Template Paper (flat or rolled 120” wide), ¼” Plywood (4 x 8 ft), and Cypress Board (2” x 24” x 16’). Automatic feeding and take-up function for paper rolls is optional.
This system will achieve a level of quality and detail that is unprecedented in the industry for large size laser cutting and engraving systems. It can cut/engrave stainless steel, mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum, leather, non transparent plastics, plaques, create stencils, and more. It has the most advanced cutting head with auto focus and can perform effective N2 or O2 gas-assisted cutting under pressures of up to 250 PSI. Ease of installation gives the system “plug-and-play” characteristics and a quick startup time.
- Extra large cutting area 127.5” x 192” (3048 x 5067 mm)
- Direct drive structure means no belts, no rotary encoders, no gears, no wear, higher acceleration, higher cutting speed, and increased accuracy.
- Fiber laser is equipped with an optical isolator to protect the laser from back reflection
- High quality fiber laser power - up to 5000 Watts!
- 8" clearance under the cutting head with 1.5" of Z-travel.
- Purged gas: compressed air or Nitrogen (N2) protects the cutting head optics
- Sealed, high-quality linear bearings lubricated for life
- Software aligns the orthogonality between X and Y axes
- Standard programmable Z axis: With 1.5’ (38 mm) stroke suitable for 3D machining.
- Different support surfaces: aluminum grating, honeycomb, and vacuum holding tables
- Vacuum table material holding device for thin or flexible materials, with feed and take-up rollers for manual loading of paper stock rolls
- Honeycomb structure for board and plywood
- Mild steel slotted support table for metall cutting
- Controller: Industrial PC based 4 axis CNC controller. The latest generation of CNC motion controllers integrate laser control functions, provide the fastest processing speeds, and optimize trajectory
- Material Thickness
- Cutting Speed - Max. 1000mm/sec, 5000mm/s² acceleration
- Accuracy - +/- 0.150 mm
- High-pressure cutting nozzle with Oxygen (O2) or Nitrogen (N2) assisted gas for high-speed, clean cutting
- System equipped with high-pressure oxygen laser cutting head for high-speed cutting of mild and stainless steel.
- The same system can also do marking and engraving on a variety of materials.
- Mechanical construction: A solid, stable, light extruded frame; horizontally stiff gantry, precision linear servo-drives, Ultra Smooth Motion, THK Linear Bearings
- XY Speed: 5m/sec2 acceleration to 2.0m/sec velocity.
- Ease of installation gives the system “plug-n-play” characteristics and quick start-up times.
500 watt sealed laser head with 2" focusing capabilities
2000 watt Fiber Laser head with auto focus capabilities for cutting highly reflective materials