Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Laser Photonic, LLC, seeks a Corporate Controller/Division CFO for itís facility in Lake Mary, Florida. The successful candidate will direct the financial affairs of the organization and prepare financial analyses of operations, including interim and final financial statements with supporting schedules, under the guidance of management. This position is responsible for the company's financial plans and policies, accounting practices, relationships with lending institutions and the financial community, maintenance of fiscal records, and preparation of financial reports. The position involves supervision over general accounting, internal auditing, cost accounting, and budgetary controls. Additional duties include, are but not limited to:
- Analysis of operating results, performance against budget, physical soundness
Evaluating, training and development of personnel in the accounting department.
- Establishing major economic objectives and policies, and reporting on financial position of the company as it relates to income, expense, and earnings.
- Tax Planning and compliance for all entities and all applicable taxes.
- Internal and external reporting.
- Asset management including capitalization and depreciation, and insurance.
- Minimum BS in Accounting or Finance, Masters Preferred
- CPA preferred
- 10+ years relative experience in a small financial institution
Laser Photonics, a division of Fonon Corporation, offers a competitive benefits and compensation package for qualified individuals.To apply please send your resume by clicking HERE
Back to Employment Opportunities
About Laser Photonics
Laser Photonics is a rapidly growing, pre-IPO company who is actively searching for candidates to fill several open positions. Laser Photonics designs and manufactures high-tech fiber laser and CO2 marking, cutting and engraving systems for the industrial, automotive, aerospace, medical, electronics, defense, semiconductor and flat panel display industries around the world.
Laser Photonics puts its efforts into manufacturing equipment of the highest quality from components built solely in the United States. Laser Photonics products are less expensive, higher in quality, simpler in operation and more efficient than other comparable products on the market, making them more attainable.
Laser Photonics believes in providing the best product overall in respect to quality, performance, price and range.
Laser Photonics also offers a competitive benefits and compensation package for qualified individuals.
Standard Benefits we offer include:
- Aetna Health Insurance
- 401k Plan
- MetLife Dental Insurance
- 3 Sick Days a Year
- One Week Vacation After First Year
- Two Weeks Vacation Every Year Thereafter.