Laser Photonics, LLC, located in Orlando Florida, seeks a highly motivate individual for an engineering director position to supervise and direct the facility operations staff and monitor performance of their assigned responsibilities.
- Manages departmental staff, including selection, scheduling and job assignments.
- Provide training and support aimed at expanding the capabilities of the operations and maintenance staff
- Ensure compliance with all client requirements and expectations
- Understands the engineering design and operational aspects of the systems and equipment.
- Assist and follow-up on day-to-day engineering projects.
- Position will also be responsible for R&D and new project development.
- Departmental assignments / follow-up on sales order deliverables.
- Coordination with Applications Engineers and Sales Department.
- Performs additional job duties as requested.
- BS in mechanical or electrical engineering required.
- 10 years related engineering experience.
- Laser systems experience a plus.
Laser Photonics, a division of Fonon Corporation, offers a competitive benefits and compensation package for qualified individuals.To apply please send your resume by clicking HERE
Back to Employment Opportunities
About Laser Photonics
Laser Photonics is a rapidly growing, pre-IPO company who is actively searching for candidates to fill several open positions. Laser Photonics designs and manufactures high-tech fiber laser and CO2 marking, cutting and engraving systems for the industrial, automotive, aerospace, medical, electronics, defense, semiconductor and flat panel display industries around the world.
Laser Photonics puts its efforts into manufacturing equipment of the highest quality from components built solely in the United States. Laser Photonics products are less expensive, higher in quality, simpler in operation and more efficient than other comparable products on the market, making them more attainable.
Laser Photonics believes in providing the best product overall in respect to quality, performance, price and range.
Laser Photonics also offers a competitive benefits and compensation package for qualified individuals.
Standard Benefits we offer include:
- Aetna Health Insurance
- 401k Plan
- MetLife Dental Insurance
- 3 Sick Days a Year
- One Week Vacation After First Year
- Two Weeks Vacation Every Year Thereafter.