National Sales Manager
We are currently seeking to hire a National Sales Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a national sales team to drive company revenue.
- Manages and directs a sales force to achieve sales and profit goals within the United States.
- Develop innovative business development plans focusing on new business in North America and ensuring business development strategies are implemented successfully.
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team.
- Plans and directs all aspects of sales policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Develops and oversees the sales function, ensuring department employees and sales plan are organized to achieve maximum sales volume.
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies.
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement.
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting.
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients.
- Bachelorís Degree in business, marketing, or related area.
- At least 7 years of experience in capital equipment sales.
- Sales management experience.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms.
Fonon designs laser-based material processing technologies for manufacturers in the areas of application-specific 3D metal printing (additive manufacturing), and 2D and 3D laser cutting, marking and engraving applications (subtractive manufacturing). Our products and technologies are used today in every sector of any manufacturing industry, from food and beverage to medical, aerospace and semiconductor. Fonon is currently expanding its product portfolio of laser-based systems and entering a new long-term growth market, adding a line of metal Additive Manufacturing (AM) Systems or 3D Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS) equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Capital Equipment sales: 7 years
- Sales Management: 3 years
Laser Photonics, a division of Fonon Corporation, offers a competitive benefits and compensation package for qualified individuals.To apply please send your resume by clicking HERE
Back to Employment Opportunities
About Laser Photonics
Laser Photonics is a rapidly growing, pre-IPO company who is actively searching for candidates to fill several open positions. Laser Photonics designs and manufactures high-tech fiber laser and CO2 marking, cutting and engraving systems for the industrial, automotive, aerospace, medical, electronics, defense, semiconductor and flat panel display industries around the world.
Laser Photonics puts its efforts into manufacturing equipment of the highest quality from components built solely in the United States. Laser Photonics products are less expensive, higher in quality, simpler in operation and more efficient than other comparable products on the market, making them more attainable.
Laser Photonics believes in providing the best product overall in respect to quality, performance, price and range.
Laser Photonics also offers a competitive benefits and compensation package for qualified individuals.
Standard Benefits we offer include:
- Aetna Health Insurance
- 401k Plan
- MetLife Dental Insurance
- 3 Sick Days a Year
- One Week Vacation After First Year
- Two Weeks Vacation Every Year Thereafter.