Laser Photonics, LLC is in search of an experienced purchasing manager for it's growing organization. The purchasing manager will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of materials required for the production floor.
- Coordinate materials requirements and just-in-time deliveries with vendors, engineering, and manufacturing.
- Manage a small staff of buyers.
- Maintain/Improve vendor quality standards of production, delivery, and quality of products.
- Manage purchasing of commodities such as aluminum, fabrications, and system components.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related degree
- Approx. 10 years experience --OR-- Associates degree plus broad knowledge of purchasing manufacturing products plus approx. 12 years experience.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Strong PC skills in spreadsheets, database, presentation.
- Proven leadership, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Ideal candidate would come out of industrial equipment manufacturing such as; automotive, construction equipment, agriculture equipment, recreation vehicle, lawn and garden, or aerospace.
- Experience with laser systems or components a plus.
Laser Photonics, a division of Fonon Corporation, offers a competitive benefits and compensation package for qualified individuals.
To apply please send your resume by clicking HERE
Back to Employment Opportunities
About Laser Photonics
Laser Photonics is a rapidly growing, pre-IPO company who is actively searching for candidates to fill several open positions. Laser Photonics designs and manufactures high-tech fiber laser and CO2 marking, cutting and engraving systems for the industrial, automotive, aerospace, medical, electronics, defense, semiconductor and flat panel display industries around the world.
Laser Photonics puts its efforts into manufacturing equipment of the highest quality from components built solely in the United States. Laser Photonics products are less expensive, higher in quality, simpler in operation and more efficient than other comparable products on the market, making them more attainable.
Laser Photonics believes in providing the best product overall in respect to quality, performance, price and range.
Laser Photonics also offers a competitive benefits and compensation package for qualified individuals.
Standard Benefits we offer include:
- Aetna Health Insurance
- 401k Plan
- MetLife Dental Insurance
- 3 Sick Days a Year
- One Week Vacation After First Year
- Two Weeks Vacation Every Year Thereafter.