Openings for Software Engineers (I, II) to get in on the ground floor of a massively expanding company, each to specialize in one of three systems: marking, cutting and scribing.
- 4 year degree from an accredited University in Computer Science specializing in Systems programming or hardware architecture
- Microsoft Visual Studio IDE, VB6, C++, C, Assembler, MS office Including MS Access.
- Hardware driver Vxd, Com, WDM, KMDF, Micro processor, Windows CE, Windows XP EMBEDDED OS, Motion control, PLC programming, RS232, RS422, RS485, Ethernet IP serial communication systems.
- Galvo motion systems, laser control systems, CNC G-code programming, AutoCAD vector file formats and manipulation.
- EE experience including schematics and circuit boards.
- Optical Physics
Design and implement embedded real-time systems for Industrial Laser cutting, marking, or scribing machines. Designs will conform to industry standards for operation, safety, and redundancy, and customer support. All coding techniques will include appropriate verbose commenting geared toward serviceability, and portability. Job requirements may include travel to onsite locations worldwide for field service, customer training, Remote field service via Internet, pre and post sale customer telephone support, creation written technical and user manuals, Training of employee’s as necessary. Each software engineer follows their own path of specialization, however all our software engineers share a fundamental competence across each of the disciplines.
Laser Photonics, a division of Fonon Corporation, offers a competitive benefits and compensation package for qualified individuals.To apply please send your resume by clicking HERE
Back to Employment Opportunities
About Laser Photonics
Laser Photonics is a rapidly growing, pre-IPO company who is actively searching for candidates to fill several open positions. Laser Photonics designs and manufactures high-tech fiber laser and CO2 marking, cutting and engraving systems for the industrial, automotive, aerospace, medical, electronics, defense, semiconductor and flat panel display industries around the world.
Laser Photonics puts its efforts into manufacturing equipment of the highest quality from components built solely in the United States. Laser Photonics products are less expensive, higher in quality, simpler in operation and more efficient than other comparable products on the market, making them more attainable.
Laser Photonics believes in providing the best product overall in respect to quality, performance, price and range.
Laser Photonics also offers a competitive benefits and compensation package for qualified individuals.
Standard Benefits we offer include:
- Aetna Health Insurance
- 401k Plan
- MetLife Dental Insurance
- 3 Sick Days a Year
- One Week Vacation After First Year
- Two Weeks Vacation Every Year Thereafter.