» OEM Products
» i-Series Fiber Laser Marking Kit
i-Series Fiber Laser
The i-Series Fiber Laser was specifically designed for maintenance-free OEM applications. It delivers a diffraction limited (M2<1.05) laser beam directly to the worksite via a metal sheathed single mode fiber cable. These compact service-free lasers are designed to operate under high shock, vibration and dust conditions, with relatively high humidity and temperatures. They do not require routine replacement parts or materials; they require only a low voltage power source. Wall-plug efficiencies up to 50% result in a compact size, reduced utilities, and trouble-free air cooling. Fiber-to-fiber architecture means a robust, monolithic design with no optics to align or maintain, no mechanics to stabilize, and with the focusable power and high power densities needed for the most demanding applications.
- State-of-the-art, Air-Cooled, Ytterbium Q-Switched Fiber Laser for marking on virtually any material (metals, plastics, ceramics; etc.)
- This Marking Kit has two scanning heads working simultaneously
- (master-slave configuration) which doubles the speed of the marking process. This could be very useful for marking a large quantity of parts with the same pattern.
- Integrated Design with laser, laser control and power supplies in one box for each of the two scan heads
- Designed for maintenance-free Direct Part Marking (DPM) applications
- PC with user-friendly software supplied
- Excellent beam quality (M2=1.4)-TEM00 beam profile
- 100,000 (MTBF) hours maintenance-free operation
- Low voltage power source (110/220 VAC) requirements
- Flexible cable beam delivery system
- Possibility to operate without a PC. In this case, the marking pattern is saved on the multimedia memory card.
- Built-in I/O for integration into a production line or other equipment.
- IC Chip Package Marking
- Layer by layer dark paint removal for radio buttons and backlit panels
- Direct Parts Marking, Bar-coding, 2D Data Matrix Codes, Lot Codes, Date Codes
- Surface Annealing
- Surface Etching
- Paint Removal from plastic surfaces
- Surface marking
- OCR Code Marking (Human and Machine Readable)
- Common Applications: Alphanumerics, Logos, Serial Numbers, Part Numbers, Lot / Date Codes, Schematics, Complex Graphics, Pictures, and Logos Etching (Material Vaporization),
- Surface Texturing
- Circumferential Markings (Mark Round Parts)
- ITO Removal
- 2D Symbologies Linear Barcodes
- Marking "On the Fly”
- Production Line Inline Integration
> See i-Series Specifications